Comments & Complaints

Whilst we always aim to provide a friendly and efficient service, we do recognise that sometimes things will go wrong. If that happens we would like to know about it.

A suggestion box is available in the waiting area and we would value your contributions. If you have any complaint or concern about the service you have received from the doctors or staff working in this practice, we would ask you to contact the business manager who will be pleased to assist you and investigate your problem, which we will try to resolve within 25 working days. You can, however, seek help from Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) at Telford and Wrekin CCG on (01952) 580300; they provide a conciliation service, or Independent Complaints Advisory Service (ICAS) on 08453 373054.

If, however, your complaint is not resolved, you may ask the Healthcare Commission to review your case. You should make your request within two months of your reply from the practice. The Healthcare Commission can be contacted by telephone on 020 7448 9200 or by letter at: Healthcare Commission, Complaints Investigation Team, Peter House, Oxford Street, Manchester M1 5AN or visit their website at

Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!
The Wrekin Housing Trust